Adopt a Dog or a Cat today!
Looking to Adopt a Dog or Cat?
Interested in adopting? Here's what you need to do!
- Check out our adoptable pets here on our website or on Petfinder. You
can also physically come into the shelter and look around.
- If someone catches your eye, fill out an application! If you don’t see
one that you like, you can submit a generic application and if approved, it is valid for 30 days.
- Once you have applied, keep an eye on the email address that you
listed! This is how you will know if you have been approved. We try to
take care of applications as quickly as possible, but please allow a few
- If you have not been up to the shelter, you are welcome to come meet
the animal while you wait on your application to be reviewed.
- Once you are approved, you can come to the shelter, pay the
adoption fee, fill out the adoption application, and take your new best
friend home! Please note: all female animals must be spayed before
being adopted, and puppies/kittens must be old enough for their first
round of shots and spay.
Adoption fee for cats and kittens is $85
Adoption fee for adult dogs is $100-150 depending on the animal.
Adoption fee for puppies is $150.